Robin believes that Listening is the key to creating a personalized financial plan based on clear communication and understanding of her client’s motivators, concerns and goals.
Robin has been providing financial planning services and developing wealth management strategies for individuals, families and small businesses for 16 years. She began her career in financial services in 2003 joining LaMothe & Associates Financial Services, Inc., as a Client Relations Representative and Website Developer. Advancing her career over the years, Robin along with a group of fellow representatives formed Odyssey Wealth Management Group, LLC in 2014.
Robin believes that planning is a powerful tool and establishing a personalized financial strategy calls for a concerted effort to understand one’s unique financial circumstances. Robin does not start off by presenting brochures and products; she wants to get to know her client’s needs first. Providing support and resources that help them feel confident in their decisions.
- Interested in her client’s wellbeing, life plans, aspirations and long-term goals
- Wealth Accumulation, Preservation and Distribution
- Protecting their family in the event of untimely death or disability
- Protecting income and assets against potential long-term care expenses
- Creating a predictable, sustainable lifetime income in retirement
Her objective is to develop face to face client relationships of equality to communicate, educate and provide insightful guidance and creative financial strategies. Helping them navigate through life’s transitions while achieving their long-term investment and financial goals.
Credentials & Professional Associations
- Wealth Management Specialist™ ( WMS™)
- Investment Advisor Representative
- FINRA Series 6, 65 and 63 Securities Registrations
- Life, Health and Accident Insurance Licenses
- Notary Public
- Proud Mother
- Enjoys Scuba Diving
- Living life to the fullest
- Resides with Life Partner in Barre, MA